The Huawei B618 4G Router gives you the fastest 4G Speeds combined with super fast WiFi.
Using the latest LTE CAT11 4G Modem technology the Huawei B618s-22d gives you the fastest possible 4G connection speeds and lets you share this high speed LTE Internet connection with up to 64 simultaneous users either via the built-in high speed 802.11AC WiFi or connecting it to a wired LAN using the Ethernet Port.
- High Speed 4G LTE Cat9/Cat11 modem
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE networks
- Super-fast 4G LTE ULTRA Internet with peak download speed to 600Mbps (subject to network)
- WiFi 2.4GHz and 5GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports up to 64 users simultaneously
The Huawei B618 4G Router is ideal for the small office user that wants to take advantage of 4G connectivity and share it with multiple wireless and wired devices of the office LAN.
Below is a diagram of the typical use for the Huawei B618 4G router for your office. It even has an RJ11 telephone port for the connection of an analogue (POTS) telephone so you can make calls over the GSM network. Please note that the Huawei B618 does not support VoIP calls.
Huawei B618s-22d Version
This model version is suitable for UK and Europe and supports the following 2G, 3G and 4G network connections.
- 4G LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20/38 (FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz & TDD 2600MHz)
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS：Band 1/8 2100MHz/900MHz
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM：Band 2/3/5/8 1900MHz/1800MHz/850MHz/900MH
Huawei B618 Connections and Indicators
1. External antenna sockets* Connect to external antennas. (TS9 connectors)
2. Power button – Press and hold to power the B618 on or off.
3. USB port – Connect to a USB device.
4. WAN/LAN ports:-
- Working as a LAN port when connected to a computer, switch, or other LAN
- Working as a WAN port when connected to an Ethernet port on the wall.
5. Landline phone port – Connect to a telephone.
6. Power input – Connect to compatible power adapter.
7. Signal indicators – Green: signal reception available (more indicators mean better reception).
8. WPS button – Press and hold to active WPS connection when Wi-Fi is turned on.
Power LED indicator
Off: Power off.
On: Power on.
Status LED indicator
Off: Data server connection is disconnected.
Blinking in green: Firmware update.
Green: Get IP address of WAN.
LAN LED indicator
Off: No device is connected to a LAN port.
Blinking: data is being transmitted through a LAN port.
Green: At least one of the LAN ports is connected to a device.
Wi-Fi LED indicator
Off: Both 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi is closed.
Blinking in green: WPS open.
Green: Both or one of the 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi is opened.
Mode LED indicator
Steady cyan/blue/ yellow: connected to a mobile network.
Steady green: connected to an Ethernet network.
The SIM card is not recognized, the PIN has not been entered, or the PIN
10. Micro-SIM card slot – Accommodate a micro-SIM card.
11. RESET button – Restore the LTE CPE to its factory settings.
* External antennas
The external antennas are optional accessory. To buy external antennas, please contact
network service provider.